okay, my sex drive may be hibernating
So what do you do if you really would rather wash your hair than have sex? I did my show tonight on low sex drive, and what to do about it tonight. It still amazes me how many women do everything else but don’t spend the time making whoopie. Hey, it triggers oxytocin, brings you closer together, improves your health, puts him in a good mood, brings out all those protective instincts in him, and helps keep your pelvic floor toned.
It’s a huge issue, and I can help. Have a listen to the MP3 from my show outling a few suggestions. Hell, even if you were having sex with the big wrench below, there is no way you are going to be hot and horny, all day every day.
My quick suggestions if you don’t want to listen to the whole questions is:
1. schedule sex. Put it on the top of your list of things to do, and visualize all day how you would like it to go.
2. Make yourself a “I’m sexy, and I love sex” self talk tape, MP3, or goal sheet. I can help with a downloadable one. Check out tomorrow’s rant for yours.
3. Have sex someplace exciting. Go parking, outdoors, someplace where you have a chance of getting caught, and crank up the dopamine.
4. Omega 3’s and CLA. Buy them from the health food store and take them religiously. This from Kevin Trudeau, the guru on natural cures. hey, he’s sold over 6 million copies of his book, so I think he knows what he’s talking about.
5. Chocolate helps, and a positive mental attitude, that if you start it, your body will quickly warm up to it.