The 5 things you’ve never tried to give you an orgasm.
I think an orgasm a day is great medicine. Forget apples (who needs the carbs) but orgasms keep the pipes clean, decrease pain and increase tolerance, lower blood pressure and give you a rush of good-feeling and positive mood endorphins. Every study goes on about how really good orgasms are for you.
So what happens if you can’t have one?
Besides gnashing your teeth and pulling your hair out you can try a few things that the medical literature suggests like lighting a candle, gentle vibration or increasing the amount of lube. Most of the time that kind of advice doesn’t work. So when it doesn’t, you might want to try these five ideas from your friendly neighborhood sex therapist.
1. Consider a clitoral hood piercing. Seriously. There is a study that suggested than women who have extra skin over their clitoris may have difficulty climaxing. Piercings increases the stimulation. I have more than empirical evidence in this area. I suggested it to one of my patients a few years ago and she called me on it. “Do you have one?” Ah no. So she dismissed the idea, and I found that I couldn’t let the challenge lie. A second article came out suggesting that one women with a clit piercing reached orgasm climbing stairs. I looked up a piercer in my town the next week. It’s not for the faint of heart but it does increase sensitivity. And no I don’t reach orgasm climbing stairs.
2. Orgasm creams including the scream cream. I have a friend who wants to be embalmed in the damn stuff. A mixture of herbs in a lubricant base that open up the blood flow in and around the clitoris which can really help you achieve the Big O.
Here are the details about Scream Cream:
Studies have reported that over 43% of women in North America experience little to no sexual satisfaction from clitoral orgasm and only 25% acheive orgasm with intercourse. In fact, according to the studies, numerous women between 18 and 80 do not even know what an orgasm is or how it is achieved.
Whether someone is multi-orgasmic or among the 43% of women who are sexually frustrated, any woman who desires maximum sexual fulfillment, greater intimacy, and enhanced relationships stands to benefit from regular use of Scream Cream.
Unlike the over-the-counter orgasm cream you buy at the sex store, Scream Cream packs a punch. Invented by my favourite pharmacist, Scott Watson at Watsons’s Pharmacy in Ottawa. I’m giving it to women along with a high end, high vibration toy (like a magic wand or intensity), scream cream is doubling the amount of women I’m able to offer suggestions that bring women to orgasm.
Scream cream contains a combination of prescription and non-prescription components described as blood flow enhancers and vasodilators. Each ½ gram dose contains Aminophylline 15-mg, Isosorbid dinitrate 1.25 mg, Ergoloid mesylate 0.25 mg, Pentoxifylline 25 mg, and L-Arginine 30-mg. Disolved in a water based hypoallergenic transdermal vehicle (think lube). The vehicle is designed to enhance the rate of absorption and to cause the medication to be retained locally in order to maximize local effects and metabolism while minimizing the potential side effects.
Scream cream should be applied directly to the clitoris (or the penis) at least 30 minutes prior to anticipated sexual relations and gently (or vigorously ) massaged in. The duration of effect ranges from 30 minutes to 2 hours and heightens both the ease of stimulation and intensity of orgasm.
Patients with a history of sensitivity to any of the ingredients should not use this product. Patients with a history of genital herpes should use this product with caution as L-Arginine may facilitate the reproduction of the herpes virus.
Scream cream is packaged in 30 multi-dose tubes.
2 or 4% sildenafil
3. Intensity Vibrator. I love this new toy. It has what I call a shock pad that causes an electrical current to run through the toy and force the vaginal muscles to contract. All while stimulating your clit and hitting all the hot spots in your vagina.
4. The water pic. It’s a thing of beauty. Many, Many women have their first orgasms in the bathtub or using the hot tub, swimming pool jets. I like the new high speed water jet because you can use it exactly the way you want and no one is the wiser. You just use up all the hot water.
5. Clitoral suction. So if you’ve tried a knowledgeable partner who has gone down on you for over 40 minutes and nothing has still happened, you may need to try some suction. You sometimes see the devices in porn movies. Those are the things that look like oxygen masks but only for your vulva. You have a tube that pumps out the air and engorges the whole genital area. Blood flow across nerve endings triggers orgasms. The suction devices really, really increases the stimulation. Worth trying.