I can help. I’m of the belief that most sexual problems have both a physical and an emotional/psychological component to them. My approach as a sex therapist is one of Solution Based Therapy. In a nutshell, this means focusing on ideas, suggestions and treatment techniques that improve your quality of life quickly. I want you happy and your intimacy returned. Your role as a client is to be clear about your goals and implement the that work. Given my background in reproductive medicine I think understanding your physical body as well as your emotional state is so critical. As such we work with physician, lab reports, Naturopaths, massage therapists, pelvic physiotherapists, dating coaches and intimacy instructors to get where you need to be.
This is especially effective on problems such as:
• Diminishing interest in sex – low libido or sex drive
• Lack of sexual satisfaction and passion – lack of mojo and energy
• Desire, arousal and orgasm difficulties
• Diminished eroticism or sexual connection. This is where you haven’t had sex in a long time.
• Painful sex – Vaginismus, vulvodynia, vestubilitis
• Fears of sexual rejection. Dating advice, ads and step by step coaching to find love.
• Sexual fears and avoidance. Porn and massage addiction, difficulties being intimate.
• Sexual compulsions. Obsessive behaviour, chronic masturbation, erratic sex drives.
• Distressing sexual fantasies or ideas
We also use whatever psychological techniques are effective. Including Intimacy Focused Therapy based on the Tatkins model of eye contact and positive touch during therapy. Cognitive Behaviour therapy and EMDR are also effective.
Side note: EMDR is defined as: Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) is a fairly new, nontraditional type of psychotherapy. It’s growing in popularity, particularly for treating post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). PTSD often occurs after experiences such as military combat, physical assault, rape, or car accidents. It works well for sexual trauma.
If you are struggling with low sexual desire, Premature Ejaculation, difficulty reaching orgasm (and G Spot Orgasm) then The Ottawa Sex Therapy Clinic is the place for you. Short, affordable, solution based therapy. Email now. email@example.com.
Set up an appointment time now. I’ll get back to you within 2 hours for an appointment. Take action now. Rate is $125 for a home office appointment at Richmond and Woodroffe with free parking.
Otherwise you can pay by paypal below and we can schedule an in person or skype appointment immediately. $120